Max Pothmann | Autor | Bühnenbild & Requisitenbau | Köln-Bonn
Mehr Infos auf meiner Webseite www.maxpothmann.de

22.11.2011

Someplace Sunny

Everybody talks about November.
Sure November is tough every year.
And it gets tougher the longer it streches itself out into shorter, darker, colder days.

One of my wishes is to shorten winter by spending a week somewhere sunny at the end of the year. Like Tunesia or one of the Canary Islands. Since I'm broke practically each December (right when it comes to buying Christmas presents) - I haven't yet fullfilled that one.

Another, but smaller wish is to have time when December comes. To have time to sit on the couch, drink tea, read a book and listen to music I haven't listened to in years.

Since I'm broke anyways I might just do that. Maybe it takes away the need to go someplace sunny. Maybe (just maybe) I can enjoy such short, dark, cold days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen